Customer Service Agreement
This is an agreement between you and Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc regarding your use of Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc 's computers, interactive information, and communication and server management service.
This Agreement governs the terms and conditions under which Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc makes the services offered by Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc available to individual consumers through a personal computer or similar access, or to individual consumers or small businesses in connection with the " ANACONDA " web hosting or similar services. Under this Agreement, you must comply with Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc 's current "Acceptable Use Policy," as updated from time to time by Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc.
Please Read These Terms and Conditions Carefully..
1. Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc will host an account for you, the purchaser (hereafter referred to as the Account Holder), for the Account Holder's chosen domain name, for the period of time (the Term) corresponding with the payment plan chosen by the Account Holder. This contract will be automatically renewed at the end of the Term and each successive renewal term, unless terminated. We require notification of non-renewal with at least 30 days notice but not more than 60 days prior to the renewal date. You must have all account information to cancel and send your notification via email to email@example.com. If you do not provide this notice, you will be charged for the next terms rate. There are no refunds on a la carte services.
2. Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc 's services are provided on an as is, as available basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that the Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc services will be error-free, secure or uninterrupted. No oral advice or written information given by Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc, its employees, licensors of the like, will create a warranty; nor may you rely on any such information or advice. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
3. The Virtual Web Server Internet account and/or related electronic services can only be used for legal purposes under all applicable international, federal, provincial, and municipal laws. Further, the Account Holder agrees not to store, transmit, link to, advertise or make available any images containing pornography. Violations of these or any other provisions of this Agreement may result in termination of the services provided by Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc, with or without the grant of a notice or cure period, such notice or cure period to be granted at the sole discretion of Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc based upon the severity of the violation. Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc reserves the right to refuse service if any of the content within, or any links from, the Account Holder's website is deemed illegal, misleading, or obscene, or is otherwise in breach of Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc 's then current Acceptable Use Policy, in the sole and absolute opinion of Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc. Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, the content of the Account Holder's website is the sole responsibility of the Account Holder. The Account Holder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, or settlements, including reasonable attorney's fees, costs, and other expenses incurred by Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc (collectively, Claims) related to or in connection with the content of the Account Holder's website. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
4. Account Holder acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to the Account Holder. Account Holder is aware that Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc reserves the right to change the specified rates and charges from time to time.
5. The Account Holder agrees to follow generally accepted rules of "Netiquette" when sending e-mail messages or posting to newsgroups. Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc will not change passwords to any account without proof of identification, which is satisfactory to Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc, which may include written authorization with signature. In the event of any partnership break-up, divorce or other legal problems that includes Account Holder, Account Holder understands that Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc will remain neutral and may put the account on hold until the situation has been resolved. Under no circumstances will Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc be liable for any losses incurred by Account Holder during this time of determination of ownership, or otherwise. The Account Holder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc from any and all Claims arising from such ownership disputes. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
6. The Account Holder agrees not to harm Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc, its reputation, computer systems, programming and/or other persons using Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc 's services. Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc reserves the right to select the server for Account Holder's website for best performance. The Account Holder understands that the services provided by Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc are provided on a shared server. This means that one website cannot be permitted to overwhelm the server with heavy CPU usage, for example from the use of highly active CGI scripts or chat scripts. If the Account Holder's website overwhelms the server and causes complaints from other users, the Account Holder has outgrown the realm of shared servers, and will need to relocate it's website. Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc will refund any unused portion of prepaid services. If the Account Holder refuses to comply with this Section, then Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc has the right to terminate the services provided to the Account Holder without any refunds of the unused portion prepaid by the Account Holder. The Account Holder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc and any other Account Holder from any and all Claims resulting from the Account Holder's use of the services provided by Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
7. The Account Holder's rights and privileges under this Agreement cannot be sold or transferred without the prior written consent of Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc.
8. If the Account Holder sells or resells advertising or web space to a third party then the Account Holder will be responsible for the contents of that advertising and the actions of that third party. Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc has the absolute right to reject any advertising or other third party content that is illegal, offensive or otherwise in breach of the then current Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc Acceptable Use Policy. The e-mail distribution by the Account Holder of "SPAM", "JUNK MAIL", or "UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL E-MAIL", is expressly prohibited. If the Account Holder refuses to remove any advertising or other third party content deemed objectionable by Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc, Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc may terminate the services being provided to the Account Holder.
9. Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc will use its best efforts to maintain a full time Internet presence for the Account Holder. The Account Holder hereby acknowledges that the network may, at various time intervals, be down due, but not restricted to, utility interruption, equipment failure, natural disaster, acts of God, or human error. In no event shall Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc be liable to the Account Holder for any damages resulting from or related to any failure or delay of Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc in providing access to the Internet under this Agreement. In no event shall Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc be liable to the Account Holder for any indirect, special or consequential damages or lost profits arising out of or related to this Agreement or the performance or breach thereof. The aggregate, total liability of Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc under this Agreement, if any, shall in no event or circumstance exceed the total amount actually paid by the Account Holder hereunder. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
10. This Agreement applies to all accounts, sub-accounts, and alternative account names associated with your principal account. The Account Holder is responsible for the use of each account, whether used under any name or by any person, and for ensuring full compliance with this Agreement by all users of that account. An Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc account may not be transferred without prior written approval from Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc. The Account Holder is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password. In the event of a breach of security through the Account Holder's account, the Account Holder will be liable for any unauthorized use of Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc services, including any damages resulting there from, until the Account Holder notifies Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc 's customer service.
11. If Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc assigns the Account Holder an Internet Protocol address in connection with the Account Holder's use of the Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc services, the right to use that Internet Protocol address will remain with and belong only to Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc, and the Account Holder will have no right to use that Internet Protocol address except as allowed by Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc in its sole and absolute discretion.
12. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Account Holder and Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc with respect to the Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc services and supersedes all prior agreements between the Account Holder and Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc. Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc 's failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. In the event that a portion of this Agreement is held unenforceable, the unenforceable portion will be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
13. The parties shall attempt to resolve all disputes arising out of this Agreement in a spirit of cooperation and with a problem-solving mindset, without formal proceedings. Any dispute, which cannot be so resolved, shall be subject to binding arbitration upon the written demand of either party. Arbitration shall take place in South Africa. Should any legal action permissible under this Agreement be instituted to enforce the terms and conditions of this Agreement, in particular the right to collect money due on unpaid invoices, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney's fees and expenses incurred at both the trial and appellate levels. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
14. The Account Holder agrees to indemnify and hold Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc harmless from any and all Claims resulting from or connected with any activities conducted by the Account Holder. The Account Holder and Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc will promptly notify the other upon receipt of any Claim or legal action arising out of activities conducted pursuant to this Agreement. The rights and responsibilities established in this paragraph will survive any termination of this Agreement.
15. Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc may include the Account Holder's name and contact information in directories of Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc 's service subscribers for the purpose promoting the use of the services by additional potential clients. However, Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc is not authorized to print the Account Holder's name, trademarks or other identifying information in any other advertising or promotional materials without the prior written consent of the Account Holder.
16. The interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement shall be governed according the laws of the Republic of South Africa (excluding its choice of law rules). The Account Holder hereby consents to personal jurisdiction in the federal and provincial courts of South Africa for any action arising out of or relating to the Account Holder's use of the Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc services. The federal and provincial courts of South Africa will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such actions. In any such action, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the action, including but not limited to its costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney's fees. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
17. Notices required by this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered either by personal delivery or by mail. If delivered by mail, notices shall be sent by any express mail service; or by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; with all postage and charges prepaid. All notices and other written communications under this Agreement shall be addressed to the individuals in the capacities indicated below, or as specified by subsequent written notice delivered by the party whose address has changed.
18. Because the
Internet is a global communication tool, and we have clients from nearly every
country in the world it is difficult to dictate what is considered "adult material."
However, it is not our function to discriminate against those who choose to utilize adult content or adult related material. This being said, there are still several reasons why Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc has been forced to create its no adult sites policy for its virtual server users.
19. Virtual account holders can receive a refund if account is cancelled within the initial 30 days after sign up. Reseller account holders can receive a refund if account is cancelled within the initial 7 days after sign up. If the account holder cancels after the time period specified, there will be no refund given.
20. Once your account has exceeded its alloted resource limits (such as, but not limited to bandwidth or disk space) additional fee's will be applied. Full responsibility for any excess resources generated by an account is assumed by the account holder. Temporary closure of accounts after resource exhaustion will not be applied automatically unless specified by the account holder.
NB: please view our 'hosting package' pages within our website for current pricing and general information regarding this.
21. If an account holder's account becomes overdue, the account will be suspended. Interest will accrue on the overdue account at a rate of 5% per month until the outstanding balance is paid in full.
22. If an account holder charges back for services rendered, a R200 charge back fee will be added to the amount charged back by the customer.
23. If an account holder's account is overdue for 90 days, the account will be handed over to an outside collection agency. At that time the account holder will incur a R200 collection fee added to the balance previously due.
24. All accounts are subject to verification.
25. You agree that Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc may establish limits concerning use of any Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc service offered on any Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc web site, including without limitation the maximum number of days that e-mail messages will be retained by any Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc service, the maximum number of e-mail messages that may be sent from or received by an account on any Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc service, the maximum size of an e-mail message that may be sent from or received by an account on any Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc 's servers on your behalf either cumulatively or for any particular service. You agree that Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc has no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any messages or other content maintained or transmitted by any Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc service. You acknowledge that the features, parameters (for example, the amount of storage available to users) or existence of any Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc service may change at any time.
26. In the event of 30 days of non-payment, you agree to Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc's right to place a "non-payment" page on your domain. Furthermore you agree that DNS of your domain will remain unchanged until full payment for the outstanding balance on your account has been received by Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc.
27. Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of Account Holder to pay charges when they become due. Such termination or denial will not relieve the Account Holder of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees.
28. The responsibility of all passwords and other related sensitive information is assumed by the account holder, should any additional fee's arise from resource consumption due to poor credentials (such as, but not limited to blank passwords or "test" accounts) no fault shall be levied on Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc.
What does Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc consider "Adult Material?"
Why does Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc have this policy?
Bandwidth and Resources
A virtual server is a shared environment where many websites & domains reside on each particular server. This being said, consider that an average "adult site" gets more hits than 100 standard websites. Some of the smaller adult sites get around 5 GB of transfer per day. With these types of resources being utilized, our servers would be severely slowed if we allowed these high traffic sites to also reside on our servers. On top of that, we would be forced to raise our prices to pay for the additional bandwidth. We strive to keep our service offering fast and inexpensive, and our bandwidth clear; therefore, adult sites are not an option.
Anaconda Internet Solutions.cc reserves the right to decide what it considers "adult content", "adult material", "sexually explicit", or "sexually related". Let us know if you are unsure of the approval of your site before placing an order.